- Prepare for National Skills Certificates and/or credentials.
- Be successfully exposed to all careers that are aligned within this program.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Create desserts from traditional recipes such as cookies and cheesecakes to pastries with artistic presentation.
- Experience the latest trends in food preparation such as Asian cuisine, barbecue, and vegetarian dishes as well as traditional cuisine.
- Plan, prepare, and serve meals for special events.
- Institutional Food Worker
- Food Service Manager
- Meat Cutter/Food Processor
- Front Desk & Hotel Reservations Clerk