Career Focus Statement
Prepare for further education in the full-day CTC transportation programs.
- Prepare for National Skills Certificates and/or credentials.
- Be successfully exposed to all careers that are aligned within this program.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Develop the skills to diagnose and troubleshoot today’s hi-tech vehicles and equipment.
- Explore and experience the operating systems and repair procedures for a wide range of vehicles.
- Interact with trade professionals from the transportation industry.
- Auto Mechanic
- Collision Repair Worker
- Diesel Mechanic
- Heavy Equipment Operator/Mechanic
- Parts Salesperson
- RV Mechanic
- Small Engine Mechanic