All Transportation Technology students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Operate, troubleshoot, and maintain heavy equipment.
- Interpret blueprints and site plans for site development.
- Collaborate and perform heavy equipment-related activities in a team setting.
- Compact Equipment Operator
- Concrete Technician
- Heavy Equipment Mechanics Helper
- Highway Construction Inspector
- Highway Construction Laborer
- Highway Maintenance Worker
- Large-size Equipment Operator
- Mid-size Equipment Operator
- Project Planner
- Site-Prep Apprentice
- Surveying Apprentice
- Traffic Technician