*INFUSIONS restaurant is closed when LCCTC is closed or has a two hour delay. Check WGAL if you are unsure of delay or closure.*
All Culinary Arts students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for upscale catered events and casual-to-fine dining restaurant service.
- Work side by side with professional chefs starting in the school kitchens and moving into professional placements.
- Prepare for job opportunities locally, abroad, and in exotic locations in the diverse culinary and hospitality industry.
- Bus Person
- Deli Clerk
- Department Manager
- Line Cook
- Meat Buyer
- Meat Cutter
- Meat Processor
- Prep Cook
- Restaurant Host
- Short Order Cook
- Sous Chef
This program is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/
IN THE NEWS!
Check out the Culinary Department’s feature on oils in the Lancaster New Era! See article
April 2015 LNP Article on the Culinary Arts/Chef and Baking & Pastry Arts programs. See article
WGAL “Learning Matters” segment on Infusions Restaurant.