All Health Care students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Experience the passion of providing high quality patient care in a long term care facility and private home setting.
- Perform a wide range of basic nursing skills, personal care skills, and enhanced dining experiences in a classroom and real world setting.
- Work with various healthcare team members providing direct patient care.
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Home Health Care Aide
- Patient Care Assistant – Acute Care
- Personal Care Aide
This program is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/