All Computer Systems Technology students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Build, upgrade, maintain and repair desktop and laptop computers.
- Design, install, and troubleshoot computer network configurations.
- Perform custom work for clients: individuals, schools, and businesses.
- Computer Consultative Salesperson
- Field Service Technician
- Industry Technician for PC Support
- Digital Home Technology Installer
- Network Administrator
- Repair Bench Technician
- Server Technician
This program is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/