All Visual Communications Center students will:
- Successfully transition into a first career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Earn OSHA certification.
- Shoot photos like a professional photographer.
- Creatively enhance photos with Adobe Photoshop.
- Work side by side with established industry professionals.
- Commercial Photographer
- Graphic Designer
- Industrial Photographer
- Photographic Finisher
- Photoshop Specialist
- Portrait Photographer
- Wedding Photographer
This program is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/