LCCTC Reopening Information
Click the icon for specific health and safety information regarding the reopening of educational programs for in-person instruction.
The Lancaster County Career & Technology Center recognizes that this is a challenging time for everyone. This webpage is the LCCTC’s central station to find reliable information about the shift to online education and resources to cope with the COVID-19 outbreak.
Please visit this page to find links to the latest resources.
PDE requires that public schools develop a Continuity of Education plan that addresses the details of how online learning will proceed for the foreseeable future. Per PDE instructions, the Continuity of Education has two phases – Enrichment and Review and Planned Instruction. The first phase, Enrichment and Review, will be provided this week through April 9. Public schools will begin the second phase, Planned Instruction, on April 13. Click this link to view the Continuity of Education plan.
The LCCTC Counseling Resource Page has information and resources on the following topics:
The LCCTC has created a webpage with FREE program-specific resources, NOCTI resources, workplace readiness skills, educational gaming apps, and library resources all related to career and technical education. Visit the Career & Technical Online Resources to take advantage of these comprehensive resources.
General COVID-19 Information Resources
Recommended Links to News and Resources on COVID-19/Coronavirus:
- Lancaster-Lebanon Intermediate Unit 13 (IU13) has a very robust and locally-oriented list of links to resources – IU13 COVID-19 Resource Page
- List of Student Meal Opportunities in Lancaster County
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website on COVID-19
- World Health Organization website on COVID-19 (with translations)
- PA Department of Health website on COVID-19
- PA Department of Health Coronavirus Fact Sheets
- Resources from PA Department of Education