This page compiles information regarding the LCCTC’s current Health and Safety Plan, the start of the 2021-2022 school year as it relates to the pandemic, and more.
Please visit this page for the latest official LCCTC information regarding COVID-19, the pandemic, and the status of instruction. All information on this page is subject to change.
- February 24, 2022 – The LCCTC Health and Safety Plan was updated to include revised language regarding large events.
- January 21, 2022 – PA DOH has released updated guidelines on quarantining.
- December 13, 2021 – The Joint Operating Committee revised the Health and Safety Plan to reopen the Infusions Restaurant at the discretion of the administration.
- November 11, 2021 – The Masking Mandate from the DOH was deemed “unlawful” in Commonwealth Court. Masking is now encouraged but optional at the LCCTC.
- October 29, 2021 – The Joint Operating Committee revised the Health an Safety Plan regarding student organization-required activities and field trips.
- August 26,2021 – The Joint Operating Committee made changes to the Health and Safety Plan regarding building tours, field trips, non-essential visitors, internships, cooperative educational experiences, and clinical experiences.
- August 23,2021 – Revisions to the Start of the Year Letter from the Director following recommendations from the state.