Adult Tuition Rates
- 2018-2019 Adult Education Course Guide
- 2019-2020 Adult Education Course Guide – Effective July 1st, 2019
- LCCTC Student Handbook 2019-2020
- 2019-2020 Financial Aid Handbook
- Specialized Associate Degree Program Guide
- Practical Nursing Handbook
Forms & Documents
- 2019-2020 Senior/Adult Student Parking Permit Applications (Note: Submit cash/check (made payable to LCCTC) at your respective campus to receive your parking hanger.)
- 2018 Driver Education Registration Form
- API/Co-Op Forms
- LCCTC Program Guide – High School – 2018-19
- LCCTC Program Guide – High School – 2019-20
- Request Accommodations – Adult Students
- SAP Referral Form
- Sending School District/ High School Contact Information
- Transcript Request – Adult Education
- Administrator Application – Use this form for Professional Administrator/Director level positions.
- Support Staff Application – Use for any other position listed.
- Teaching Application – PDE Website – Use this form for all secondary level Full-time teaching positions.
New hires must complete all of the paperwork below. These forms may be downloaded and completed in advance. Please bring the completed forms with you when you meet with Human Resources on your first day. There will be additional forms to complete in person.
Current employees, please use these forms if there are any changes while employed at Lancaster County Career & Technology Center.
- I-9 Form
- W-4 Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Witholding Exemption Cerificate – Local Service Tax
- Tax Residence Form – mandatory
- Personnel Health Record Form – This form should be taken to your physician prior to your actual start date.
- Act 24 of 2011 – PDE-6004
- Act 168 Form– Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release