Transcript/Records Request

To request your Higher Education/Adult Ed. transcript / records, please fill out our online request form below, or click here for a PDF form you can complete and return to us with payment. There is a $5.00 fee for each official transcript.

Secondary (high school) students must request their records directly from their sending/home high school. You can find your high school contact information here.

Request your Higher Ed/Adult Ed Transcript / Records Using this Online Form





Print and Mail your Transcript / Records Request Form

Please print and complete the proper form to have your transcript/records sent to an employer or school. There is a $5.00 fee for each official transcript. Cash will not be accepted.

Note: Please specify the college that the official transcript(s) needs to be sent to. Transcripts requested to be sent to the graduate will be marked “unofficial”.

Forms can be mailed, faxed or scanned & emailed to the contact information listed at the bottom of the Transcript Request Form.