Food Services

Food Service Director: Alexis Hohl
717-464-7050 ext. 7084
September 2022 Menu
Food Service Administrative Assistant: Bonnie Bond
717-464-7050 ext. 7154
October 2022 Menu
Helpful Links:

For more information about our Cafeteria, including free and reduced lunch, and how to make a payment, please click: Cafeteria Letter 2022-23.

Free and Reduced Meals

The LCCTC is returning to a paid, reduced, or free meal program for the 2022-2023 school year. Students eating at the LCCTC are encouraged to apply for the free or reduced meals. You may apply online at School Cafe or download a copy from the “Helpful Links” section. YOU MUST SUBMIT TWO APPLICATIONS – one to LCCTC and one to your child’s sending school. If your child’s sending school uses the same online application process, you will have to create a separate login for LCCTC with a different email address.

Student Account Access

Students can access their lunch accounts with the use of their student ID. Students are encouraged to bring their IDs to the cafeteria daily. To help expedite the lunch process, students can take a picture of their ID and store it to their phones. We also encourage students to download the School Cafe app on their smart phone. If you have an existing School Cafe account at your sending school, you will have to create a separate login for LCCTC with a different email address. Once the student ID is entered into the app, it will create a barcode that can be used to access the student account.

Payment Options

Students are able to deposit money into their accounts at the cash register via cash or check. Funds can also be deposited into the student’s lunch account online at School Cafe. To access your account on School Cafe, you must log into the link above and select “Create a New Account.” The school district must be Lancaster County CTC. If you have an existing account with your sending school, the new account will have to be a created with a different email address.

Food Access Program – Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT)

The Food and Nutrition Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has granted approval to Pennsylvania to launch a plan for a food access program known as Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT). This plan will help families who may have strained resources due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

P-EBT is different than Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).  P-EBT is for students who are eligible for free and reduced school meals — those who would have received meals if school was not closed. Benefits will be issued on an EBT card, in most cases to the parent/guardian of the household. Families can receive both the P-EBT and free school meals through Summer Food Service Program and Seamless Summer Option. Additionally, there is no impact to the school meal program and the funding provided to schools since the P-EBT is a completely separate program with a different funding stream than the school meal program.

Families can apply online at

Read the full press release on P-EBT.

The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department.  (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
 If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). For any other information dealing with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) issues, persons should either contact the USDA SNAP Hotline Number at (800) 221-5689, which is also in Spanish or call the State Information/Hotline Numbers (click the link for a listing of hotline numbers by State); found online at  USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.