What is Information Technology?
Learn the hands on and theoretical skills necessary to build, upgrade, and maintain computer systems for industry and individuals.
Our Programs Are Built for Success
Earn industry-recognized certifications and post-secondary credits through the SOAR program
Take advantage of trips into the field and experts coming to the classroom to share about the industry
Cap off your education with a clinical or cooperative education experience, learning side by side in the field with professionals
Jobs & Other Opportunities
- Computer Consultative Salesperson
- Field Service Technician
- Industry Technician For PC Support
- Digital Home Technology Installer
- Network Administrator
- Repair Bench Technician
- Server Technician
Success occurs every day. Read more about our recent successes on our News page.
Why Lancaster County CTC
- In many cases, students can earn between 3 and 13 college credits during their senior year.
- Depending on the program, students have the opportunity to participate in work-based learning (co-op).
- Students earn a diploma from their sending school AND a certificate of completion from the Lancaster County Career & Technology Center.
- Students can gain certain State and National certifications in their areas of expertise.