What is Information Technology?
Learn the hands-on and theoretical skills necessary to build, upgrade, and maintain computer systems for industry and individuals.
Our Programs Are Built for Success
Earn industry-recognized certifications and post-secondary credits through the SOAR program
Take advantage of trips into the field and experts coming to the classroom to share about the industry
Cap off your education with a clinical or cooperative education experience, learning side by side in the field with professionals
Jobs & Other Opportunities
- Computer User Support Specialist
- Network Administrator
- Computer & Information Systems Managers
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Information Security Analysts
- Computer Network Support Specialists
- Computer Network Architects
Why Lancaster County CTC
- In many cases, students can earn between 3 and 13 college credits during their senior year.
- Depending on the program, students have the opportunity to participate in work-based learning (co-op).
- Students earn a diploma from their sending school AND a certificate of completion from the Lancaster County Career & Technology Center.
- Students can gain certain State and National certifications in their areas of expertise.