- Beginning or Advanced Welder? We have a program for you!
- Small class size
- Forbes Ranked as a Top Trade School
- High in demand job field with opportunities for growth right here in Lancaster County.
- Advanced Welding and Welding Technology at the Lancaster County CTC are accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/
What is the Welding Center?
Welding has become a dominant force in virtually every aspect of daily life. With the industry’s continual advances, welding will provide almost endless opportunities for those on the cutting edge.
Our Programs Are Built for Success
Earn industry recognize certificates and the possibilities of earning post-secondary credits
Take advantage of trips to the field and experts coming to the classroom to share about the industry
Opportunity for Cooperative education experiences.
Your Future in Construction
Provides an advanced comprehension of welding knowledge, proficiency and practice to meet the skills needs of:
- Automotive Industry
- Industrial Fabrication
- Ship Building
- Heavy Construction occupations.
Welding Technology (full time program):
- Perform a wide range of welding processes using advanced welding techniques.
- Assemble and fabricate specialized metal products.
- Practice welds needed for weld certification, use modern power tools/equipment and interpret fabrication blueprints.
Part Time Opportunities
- Basic Welding- entry level, 10 week program
- Electric ARC Welding- 7 week program
- MIG Welding- 7 week program
- TIG Welding- 7 week program
Why Lancaster County CTC
Your return on investment (ROI) is as important to you as it is for us. We are incredibly proud of our competitive tuition rate, and completion rate.
Affordable hands on education opportunities with some of the best tuition rates in the region.
Small Class Size
Build personal relationships with instructors and classmates with small class sizes dedicated to your education.