All Visual Communications students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Design, build and maintain websites.
- Write and edit web page content using code and web management tools.
- Create content and manage client relations.
- Web Developer
- Multimedia Artist
- UX/UI Designer
- Computer Programmer
- Web Administrator