All Transportation Technology students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Perform necessary processes using state of the art welding, refinishing, and painting equipment.
- Diagnose damage and estimate repairs to frame, unibody and suspension.
- Experience the thrill of repairing real vehicles to a pre-accident condition.
- Automotive Parts Salesperson
- Body Shop Supplies Salesperson
- Collision Technician
- Custom Accessories Installer
- Glass Installer