Introduction to Manufacturing Careers
All Intro to Manufacturing Career students will:
- Prepare for National Skills Certificates and/or credentials.
- Be successfully exposed to all careers that are aligned within this program.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Fabricate and build custom metal projects.
- Operate the same welding and cutting equipment as industry professionals.
- Design, invent and develop electrical and robotic systems!
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Sheet Metal Worker