All Advanced Health Careers students will:
- Prepare for National Skills Certificates and/or credentials.
- Be successfully exposed to all careers that are aligned within this program.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Shadow health care professionals in a variety of clinical settings to observe patient care.
- Practice ethical standards, confidentiality, leadership, and professionalism when interacting with patients, clients, and coworkers.
- Develop student interest in a health care profession by using college level curriculum.
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Medical Services
- Health Information Management
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Laboratory
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician’s assistant
- Respiratory Care
- Speech Pathology
- Surgical Technology