All Transportation Technology students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Work side by side with experienced Automotive Technicians.
- Experience the thrill of diagnosing today’s vehicle’s complex computer programs and mechanical systems.
- Develop the skills needed to become a part of the Automotive Technology Team!
- Automotive Inspection Technician
- Automotive Maintenance Technician
- General Repair Technician
- Entry Level Transmission Technician
- Entry Level Drivability Technician