All Construction Technologies students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Interact with plumbing industry experts.
- Perform plumbing systems installation in homes and businesses.
- Interpret and construct plumbing systems in homes and businesses.
- Commercial Plumbing Installer
- Maintenance & Service Plumber
- Pipe Fitter
- Plumbing Apprentice
- Plumbing Materials Sales
- Residential Plumbing Installer
- Sprinkling System Installer
This program is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/