All Health Care students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Apply advanced diagnostic procedures to patient care such as phlebotomy and pharmacology; assist in minor office surgeries.
- Participate in a 7 week medical assistant externship in a medical facility.
- Be a driving force on a professional healthcare team delivering high quality patient care.
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- EKG Technician
- Hospital Unit Secretary
This program is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/