All Advanced Manufacturing students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Create and fabricate custom metal work.
- Build and troubleshoot advanced sheet metal systems.
- Operate state-of-the-art, metal-shaping equipment.
- CAD Layout/Detailer/Draftsman
- Custom Metal Worker
- Heavy Shear/Brake Operator
- HVAC Residential & Commercial Installer
- Layout Worker
- Metal Fabricator & Roofer
- Sheet Metal Installer
- Mechanic & Assembler
- Sheet Metal Production Worker
- Siding/Spouting Installer
- Structural Steel Worker