All Visual Communications Center students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Work side by side with graphics industry professionals.
- Create projects and art works on state of the art equipment.
- Design printing works using various techniques.
- Bindery Operator
- Customer Service
- Digital Press Technician
- Duplicator Operator
- Folder Operator
- Multi-Color Press Operator
- Pre-press Technician
- Wide Format Operator
This program is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/
PrintED is a national accreditation program, aligned with industry standards, available to secondary and post-secondary schools offering graphic communications curricula.