All Health Care students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Experience the satisfaction of providing high quality patient care in a team-oriented, modern dental office environment.
- Perform a wide variety of dental office duties with other dental professionals that include taking x-rays, mixing materials, passing instruments, sterilization and receptionist duties.
- Work alongside other dental professionals to ensure patients receive the highest quality dental care.
- Dental assisting
- Dental claims evaluator for dental insurance companies
- Dental Front Office Receptionist
- Dental Sales Representative
- Dental Office Manager