All Consumer Service students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Explore the early childhood profession by interacting with infants, toddlers, preschoolers and elementary school children in our modern daycare center.
- Create a professional portfolio for college and careers in early childhood education.
- Design, develop, and deliver early learning activities.
- Assistant Group Supervisor
- Child Care Aide
- Child Care Director
- Elementary Teacher
- Family/Group Day Care Provider
- Group Supervisor
- Learning Support Teacher
- Primary Classroom Aide