All Culinary Arts students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Work in a state of the art facility with professional pastry chefs.
- Combine creativity and skills to design specialty cakes and pastries.
- Produce baked goods and plated desserts for our restaurant, store, and catering events.
- Baker’s Helper
- Bakery Manager
- Cake Designer/Decorator
- Pastry Chef
- Pastry Cook
In The News!
April 2015 LNP Article on the Culinary Arts/Chef and Baking & Pastry Arts programs. See article