Campus: Mount Joy | CIP Code: 15.0403
Career Focus Statement
Prepare for a professional electro-mechanical engineering career, immediate employment, or further education.
All Advanced Manufacturing students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Design, invent, and develop a vast array of electro-mechanical simulations for a dynamic experience.
- Interactive lab provides an opportunity to use robotics, hydraulic-pneumatic, and electrical technology systems.
- Analyze, diagnose, maintain, and repair electro-mechanical systems.
- Engineering Technician
- Electro-Mechanical Technician
- Industrial Engineering Technician
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Industrial Automation Technician