All Agri-Science students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Explore the care, management, evaluation, treatment and marketing of agricultural production animals such as beef, dairy, swine, poultry, sheep, goats, and horses.
- Experience the passion of working with animals in a variety of farm settings.
- Interact with experts in the field through job shadowing, clinical experience, co-op opportunities, and FFA membership.
- Agricultural Production/Farmer/Herd Manager
- Artificial Insemination Technician
- Dairy/Milk Processor
- Feed Mill Operator
- Lab/Research Technician
- Poultry Service/Vaccination Technician
- USDA Inspector
- Veterinary Medicine