Campus: Brownstown | CIP Code: 46.0399
Career Focus Statement
Prepare for professional electrical careers, immediate employment, and further education while maximizing earning potential.
All Construction Technologies students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Interact with electrical industry experts.
- Develop skills and knowledge needed to build electrical systems.
- Design and construct electrical systems in homes and businesses.
- Commercial/Industrial Electrician
- Electrical Distributor Salesperson
- Line Worker
- Residential Electrical Contractor
- Residential Electrician