Campus: Brownstown | CIP Code: 46.0399
Instructor: Mitch Miller
Instructor: Electrical Construction Technology
Mitch Miller was a commercial/residential electrician for 24 years prior to joining LCCTC in 2016. His hobbies include all sports, fishing and boating.
Career Focus Statement
Prepare for professional electrical careers, immediate employment, and further education while maximizing earning potential.
All Construction Technologies students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Interact with electrical industry experts.
- Develop skills and knowledge needed to build electrical systems.
- Design and construct electrical systems in homes and businesses.
- Commercial/Industrial Electrician
- Electrical Distributor Salesperson
- Line Worker
- Residential Electrical Contractor
- Residential Electrician