All Advanced Manufacturing students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) PA Skills Certificates and AWS SENSE Level 1 Certificate.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Perform a wide range of welding processes using advanced welding techniques.
- Assemble and fabricate specialized metal products.
- Practice welds needed for weld certification, use modern power tools/equipment, and interpret fabrication blueprints.
- Aerospace Industry
- Equipment Repair & Sales
- Field Welder
- Industrial Welder/Fabricator
- Oxyacetylene/Plasma Cutter
- Pipe Fitter –Welder
- TIG/MIG/Electric Arc Welder
- Underwater Repair & Fabrication
- Weld Inspector
Dual Enrollment & Advanced Credits offered through State-wide articulation agreements.