All Construction Technologies students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Apply professional painting skills to provide property upgrades.
- Install ceramic tile, carpet and vinyl flooring utilizing professional hand and power tools.
- Operate various types of “state of the art” spray equipment.
- Cabinet & Wood Product Finisher
- Ceramic Tile or Vinyl Installer
- Carpet Installer
- Drywall Installer & Finisher
- Estimator/Measuring, Quoting Prices
- Interior Decorating Consultant/Salesperson
- Painter or Paperhanger
- Sales Representative – flooring, paint
This program is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/