All students will:
- Prepare for National Skills Certificates and/or credentials.
- Be successfully exposed to all careers that are aligned within this program.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Experience drawing, computer graphics, and photography to deliver powerful visual arts.
- Capture photographs with current digital cameras.
- Create and design reproductions utilizing the same hardware and design software as professional graphic artists and commercial printers.
- Bindery Worker
- Commercial Designer
- Layout & Design Assistant
- Press Operator
- Desktop Operator Assistant