All Protective Services students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Experience the thrill and pride of saving lives and protecting the community.
- Use the latest technology and equipment available by operating fire engines, ambulances, Segways, and more!
- Engage in lifesaving emergency medical treatment, firefighting/rescue techniques, and law enforcement operations.
- Fire Inspector
- Fire Investigator
- Fire Protection Engineer
- Forest Firefighter
- Forest Fire Inspector
- Municipal Firefighter
- Volunteer Firefighter
- Emergency Services Telecommunicator
- Cardiovascular Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Room Technician
- Emergency Communications Dispatcher
- Corrections Officer
- Industrial/Private Security Specialist
- Local/State/Federal Police Officer
- Military Police Officer
- Probation and Parole
- Retail Security Specialist