All Construction Technologies students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Work with experienced home and building designers.
- Create, design and produce complex working drawings from conception to completion.
- Use advanced state of the art software and hardware identical to what professional architects and engineers use.
- Architectural Drafter
- Architectural Illustrator
- CAD Drafter
- Entry Level Drafter
- Structural Drafter