All Construction Technologies students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Construct building projects from site prep and layout to roofing and finish work.
- Operate the latest industry tools and equipment, including hand and power tools, excavation equipment, and safety gear.
- Develop valuable industry certifications in safety, tools, and equipment operations as well as apprenticeship.
- Commercial & Metal Stud Framer
- Commercial Construction Carpenter
- Commercial/Industrial Concrete Former
- Drop Ceiling & Insulation Installer
- Drywall Installer & Finisher
- Finish Carpenter
- Independent Contractor
- Project/Construction Manager
- Steel Erection
This program is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/