All Computer Systems Technology students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Build, upgrade, maintain, and repair desktop and laptop computers.
- Design, install, and troubleshoot computer network configurations.
- Instruction in operating systems and applications; systems design and analysis.
- Computer User Support Specialist, PS
- Network Administrator, PS
- Computer & Information Systems Managers, BD
- Computer Systems Analysts, BD Information Security Analysts, BD
- Computer Network Support Specialists, AD
- Computer Network Architects, BD
*PS‐ Post Secondary, AD‐ Associate Deg, BD- Bachelor Degree
This program is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/