All Transportation Technology students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Use the same advanced diagnostic equipment and repair equipment as master technicians to troubleshoot and repair commercial vehicle systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance and inspection on medium- and heavy-duty trucks.
- Maintain and operate today’s high tech vehicle’s computer systems.
- Diesel Truck Line Mechanic
- Equipment/Parts Salesperson
- Industrial/Farm Equipment Mechanic
- Marine Mechanic
- Power Generation Mechanic
- Preventive Maintenance Mechanic
- Suspension/Driveline Specialist