Introduction to Health Careers
Career Focus Statement
Prepare for health care and related programs.
All Health Care students will:
- Prepare for National Skills Certificates and/or credentials.
- Be successfully exposed to all careers that are aligned within this program.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Perform a wide range of medical skills in various health care careers.
- Use medical equipment in exploring the human body.
- Practice ethical standard, confidentiality, leadership and professionalism when interacting with patients, clients, and co-workers.
- Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Health Information Manager
- Clinical Care Assistant