All Agri-Science students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Experience the reward of caring for animals in a clinical setting.
- Practice customer service and professional ethics when interacting with patients, clients and coworkers.
- Actively participate in live surgical clinics weekly as part of a professional veterinary team.
- Animal Caretaker
- Animal Intake Officer
- Animal Trainer
- Groomer Assistant
- Kennel Assistant
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Receptionist
- Veterinary Technician (AAS)
- Veterinary Technologist (BS)