Interested in attending Lancaster County Career & Technology Center? Fill out our electronic form below to get started. Want to apply by mail? Click here to download a printable application. High School students click here.
To complete a paper copy of the application and pay the application fee by check, click select the PDF application you need below.
Adult Education Applications:
- Auto Inspection & Emissions
- Commercial & Motor Vehicle Certification
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
- Nurse Aide Training Program
- Practical Nursing
- Full-Time Program Application
(Used for Advanced Welding, Welding Technology, Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Coding, Automotive Technology & Veterinary Technology)
- Short-Term Course Application
(Used for HVAC EPA, All Mechatronics courses, Medical Terminology, Phlebotomy, Heavy Equipment Operations, Basic Welding, Electronic Arc Welding, Intro to Manufacturing, MIG Welding & TIG Welding)