- Learn about the Advanced Health Careers, Patient Care Technician*, Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide*, Medical Assistant*, and Dental Assistant* career fields from industry experts
- Fast-growing field
- Immediate job opportunities upon graduation
*denotes programs accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/
What is the Healthcare Center?
Health Care Services offers students the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in diagnostic and therapeutic services, patient care, and health support services. These programs allow students to earn industry-recognized certification in their career field. If you’re looking for a challenge and variety in the health care field; if you want to feel good about what you do each day and to know that your work makes a difference, you can accomplish all that and more in health services industry.
Our Programs Are Built for Success
Earn industry-recognized certifications and post-secondary credits through the SOAR program
Take advantage of trips into the field and experts coming to the classroom to share about the industry
Cap off your education with a clinical or cooperative education experience, learning side by side in the field with professionals
Jobs & Other Opportunities
- Emergency Medical Services
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Dental Assistant
- Sterilization Assistant
- Office Manager
- Dental Laboratory Technician Assistant
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Insurance Specialist
- Medical Records Technician
- Medical Secretary
- Medical Scheduler
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- EKG Technician
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Certified Nursing Aide
- Home Health Care Aide
- Patient Care Assistant
- Personal Care Assistant
- Unit Clerk
Success occurs every day. Read more about our recent successes on our News page.
Why Lancaster County CTC
- In many cases, students can earn between 3 and 13 college credits during their senior year.
- Depending on the program, students have the opportunity to participate in work-based learning (co-op).
- Students earn a diploma from their sending school AND a certificate of completion from the Lancaster County Career & Technology Center.
- Students can gain certain State and National certifications in their areas of expertise.
Programs Course Catalog
Advanced Health Careers
Advanced Health Careers Student Virtual Tour Presentation Program Goals All Advanced Health Careers students will: Prepare for National Skills Certificates and/or credentials. Be successfully exposed to all careers that are... Read moreLearn More
Patient Care Technician
Patient Care Technician Student Virtual Tour Presentation Program Goals All Health Care students will: Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates. Successfully transition... Read moreLearn More
Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide
Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide Student Virtual Tour Presentation Program Goals All Health Care students will: Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates. Successfully... Read moreLearn More
Medical Assistant Student Virtual Tour Presentation Program Goals All Health Care students will: Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates. Successfully transition into... Read moreLearn More