Early Childhood Education
- Explore the early childhood profession
- Full Day Course
- Earn Nationally recognized Certificates
- Early Childhood Education at the Lancaster County CTC is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/
What is Early Childhood Education?
Prepare for leading edge careers in the early childhood profession or further education with advanced credit opportunities. Explore the early childhood profession by interacting with infants, toddlers, preschoolers and elementary school children in our modern daycare center. Create a professional portfolio for college and careers in early childhood education. Design, develop, and deliver early learning activities.
What You Will Learn
Design, develop, and deliver early learning activities.
Our Programs Are Built for Success
Potential to earn college credits and prepare for national credentials
Interaction with infants through elementary students
Create a professinal portfolio for post-secondary or a career in early childhood eduction
Jobs & Other Opportunities
- Assistant Group Supervisor
- Family/Group Day Care Provider
- Primary Classroom Aide
Success occurs every day. Read more about our recent successes on our News page.
Why Lancaster County CTC
- In many cases, students can earn between 3 and 13 college credits during their senior year.
- Depending on the program, students have the opportunity to participate in work-based learning (co-op).
- Students earn a diploma from their sending school AND a certificate of completion from the Lancaster County Career & Technology Center.
- Students can gain certain State and National certifications in their areas of expertise.