This program offers part-time, flexible hours in the afternoon and evening. Courses focus on the skills required for those interested in industrial mechanical and maintenance, and electro-mechanical trade areas.
Students earn Advanced Manufacturing/Integrated Systems Technology (AMIST) certificates based on successful completion of the course.
- AC/DC Electrical – 25 hours
- Industrial Electrical Wiring – 15 hours
- Electrical Fabrication – 8 hours
- Electric Motor Control – 50 hours
- Electrical Power Distribution – 25 hours
For information regarding tuition, fees and other program related expenses, click here.