This program offers part-time, flexible hours in the afternoon and evening. Courses focus on the skills required for those interested in industrial mechanical and maintenance, and electro-mechanical trade areas.
Students earn Advanced Manufacturing/Integrated Systems Technology (AMIST) certificates based on successful completion of the course.
- Basic Hydraulics – 25 hours
- Intermediate Hydraulics – 25 hours
- Mechanical Drives 1- 25 hours
- Mechanical Drives 2 – 15 hours
- Basic Pneumatics – 20 hours
For information regarding tuition, fees and other program related expenses, click here.