All HVAC students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Work side by side with experienced HVAC industry professionals. Analyze and upgrade climate control systems to the ever changing HVAC field. Install, maintain and repair air conditioning and heating equipment..
- Air conditioner installer
- Duct installer or pipe fitter
- General HVAC Technician
- Heat Pump Technician
- Oil and Gas burner Technician
- Electrical/Climate Control Technician