All Transportation Technology students will:
- Earn National Skills Certificates, i.e. National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and PA Skills Certificates.
- Successfully transition into a 1st career job and/or related post-secondary training.
- Be proficient in their career major and demonstrate proficiency through hands-on performance and theoretical testing.
- Operate, troubleshoot, and maintain heavy equipment.
- Interpret blueprints and site plans for site development.
- Collaborate and perform heavy equipment-related activities in a team setting.
- Heavy Equipment Mechanics Helper
- PennDOT/Turnpike Highway Maintenance Worker
- Highway Maintenance Worker
- Large-size Equipment Operator
- Mid-size Equipment Operator
- Compact Equipment Operator
- Surveying Apprentice
- Traffic Technician/Flagger
- Utility Crew Laborer
- Operators Assistant
This program is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/