A Specialized Associate Degree represents the completion of a rigorous program that is recognized as providing advanced higher learning. Specialized Associate Degrees are accredited, as well as state recognized and approved. The Specialized Associate Degree may show employers that you have a more complete, well-rounded education with the ability and drive to advance in the chosen field.
- ASE Accredited Program
- Examine vehicles, compile estimates of repair costs, and secure customers’ approval to perform repairs.
- Repair, overhaul, or adjust automobile brake systems.
- Troubleshoot fuel, ignition, and emissions control systems, using electronic testing equipment.
- Repair or replace defective ball joint suspensions, brake shoes, or wheel bearings.
- Inspect and test new vehicles for damage and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Test electronic computer components in automobiles to ensure proper operation.
- Tune automobile engines to ensure proper and efficient functioning.
- Install or repair air conditioners and service components, such as compressors, condensers, and controls.
- Repair, replace, or adjust defective fuel injectors, carburetor parts, and gasoline filters.
- Remove and replace defective mufflers and tailpipes.