Prepare to perform nursing care safely and effectively under the guidance of a registered nurse, licensed physician or dentist within many settings where nursing takes place.
- High school transcript and/or GED transcript
- Successfully pass TEAS 6 (Test of Essential Academic Skills) entrance test
Free Study Guide available by clicking here .
- Criminal Record Check, FBI Criminal History, Child Abuse History Clearance
- Physical Exam including: 2 step PPD, Drug Screen, Immunizations (MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella, Flu Vaccine)
- Current CPR (Healthcare Provider)
- Attend student orientation/interview
12-MONTH DAYTIME PROGRAM
- Classes begin Jan, May, and Sept
- Mon-Fri 8 AM-3 PM (Theory)
- 7 AM-3 PM (Clinical Experiences)
18-MONTH EVENING PROGRAM
- Classes begin Mar and Sept
- Mon-Thu 4-9 PM (Theory)
- 4-10 PM (Clinical Experiences)
For tuition, fees and other program expenses, Click here.
Need our Practical Nursing Student Handbook? Navigate to our Forms & Documents page.
This program is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education – https://council.org/