Full-time Position, Available on: 2023-01-23
• Performs works as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with factory standards.
• Changes oil and oil filter.
• Installs batteries and checks electrical systems.
• Installs and performs tire maintenance and repair.
• Performs inspections on various belts and filters, and checks air levels using gauges.
• Self-motivated enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
• Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to Service Writer.
• Ensures that customers’ cars are kept clean.
We offer benefits for our employees which include:
• Medical Insurance
• 401k retirement plan with a great match
• Paid time off
Company: Olsens Auto
3041 Horseshoe Pike Honey Brook PA 19344
Contact: Cassandra Ferrell