Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2022-04-07
Here at OSH, we’re a passionate group of home care professionals who focus on finding the right home care services for each customer’s exact needs. Are you a home care professional who prefers working one-on-one with clients to see firsthand the profound impact you make on their lives? Searching for caregiver career opportunities with a supportive company? We’d love for you to join our team!
· $250 Sign-On Bonus!
· Weekly pay
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Orientation
· Medical & Dental Insurance Benefits
· Referral bonuses
· Flexible schedules
· On the job training
· Monthly employee recognition programs
· Supportive office staff
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Light housekeeping
· Meal preparation
· Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Clear & consistent communication with clients, managers, and coordinators
Requirements may include, but are not limited to:
· 18 years of age or over
· Ability to pass OSH’s competency exam with a score of 80% or greater
· Reliable transportation
· Results of a tuberculosis test within 365 days
Open Systems Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact our team today!
Address: 44 N Christian St, Ste 300, Lancaster, PA 17602
Tel: (717) 208-7604
Company: Open Systems Healthcare
44 N. Christian St. Suite 300
Lancaster, PA. 17602
Contact: Madeline Hoot